Sunday, February 4, 2018

Baby Approved: Banana Oat Pancakes

Some time ago I tried a version of this recipe with great success. At that time the recipe I found called for pulverizing the oats to make an oat flour, then folding it into the other ingredients.  In my search for the recipe online I came a cross an easier approach altogether: blend all four ingredients, rest the batter, then fry the cakes.  This is a very healthy version of pancakes containing only: bananas, eggs, oats, baking powder, and salt. My piggy baby ate six pancakes in one sitting.  Do make sure to let the batter rest for the full twenty minutes before starting to griddle the cakes.

Ratio of ingredients:

-one banana
-one egg
-1/4 cup oats
-1/4 tsp baking powder
-dash salt

Found at: http://simply-delicious-food.com/easy-healthy-banana-oat-pancakes/

No comments:

Post a Comment